Pet Wedding Assistant
There is nothing more adorable than your pet playing part at your wedding. There are many ways to make it happen: flower dog, ring bearer, dog of honour, best dog, just to name a few. Whether you as a couple share a pet or one of you cannot part with your childhood fur friend, why not wow your guests by involving them in your big day? They will never forget such a cute touch, guaranteed!
However, there are many factors to consider before you give
your pet a starring role. As your Pet Wedding Assistant we can guide you through
the process and ensure that everything goes smoothly. We will work with you and/or your wedding planner to take
care of any pet related concerns leaving you free to enjoy the day.
Included in the service:
- free initial consultation
- arranging hydrobath appointment if required
- dressing your pet according to your specifications
- transporting your pet to/from rehearsal, ceremony and photoshoot locations
- caring for your pet throughout the event
- feeding, walking, watering, potty breaks, treats, cuddles and all other necessities
- after event care according to your requirements
See some of our beautiful couples and their fur babies
Emma, Scott, Boomer & Meadow, November 2017
Photos taken on the day provided free of charge.
Fuel charges of $0.50/km apply.
Looking for inspiration? Check out these useful links: